CERUMOL EAR DROPS 11ML
Loosen and remove ear wax easily with Cerumol Ear Drops.
How to use:
- Prepare a small pad of cotton wool, the size of your thumbnail.
- Lie or sit down and tilt your head to the side.
- Use the dropper to put 5 drops into the ear canal, do not push the dropper into the ear.
- As the liquid enters the ear there may be a harmless tingling sensation.
- Moisten the small pad of cotton wool with Cerumol or petroleum jelly.
- Place the cotton wool pad into the ear but do not push right into the ear canal.
- Remove the pad after one hour or in the morning.
- Repeat daily for three days.
Please Note: Cerumol contains Arachis oil (peanut oil). If you are allergic to peanut oil or soya, do not use Cerumol. Use Cerumol Ear Drops within six months of opening.
There are no reviews yet.