This cream effectively treats and relieves itching caused by the yeast fungal infection known as thrush. Containing clotrimazole, Canesten Thrush Cream works by killing the yeast cells that cause the infection.
Suitable for male and female use.
- For use in adults and children over 12 years.
- Wash hands before and after using the cream.
- Apply the cream thinly to affected areas 2 or 3 times a day and rub in gently.
- Treatment should be continued for up to one week after treating internal infection in women and for 2 weeks in men.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Please Note: This product may damage and reduce effectiveness of latex condoms. Another method of contraception should be used for 5 days after using this cream. Tampons should not be used while using this product.
At Backhouse Pharmacy we are concerned for your welfare. If you find the need to use this product on a regular basis, please contact us or speak to your Doctor. As this product is not recommended for continued use and we have to limit the quantity we are allowed to supply. Please read leaflet enclosed carefully prior to using and follow information, instructions and dosage recommendations given. If you have any concerns please speak to one of our pharmacists in store for advise prior to using this product.